skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Gnihty Reve
What else could you want?
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
eye see you
I know I've been slackin wit my post but I recently saw this tatt and I had to post it. The 3d aspects of it are too right
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now Playing in My Head
MySpace Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Joints I rock wit
The Mind Of RICOSUAVEatl
-
DC to BC, v2.0. :: no congressional reppers, no respectable rappers.
-
Tattoo blog
-
The Lupe Fiasco Show
-
Kanye's Blog
-
Kid Cudi - News
-
IamJabari.com
-
Simply Bël
-
DC Mumbo Sauce
-
Thats What She Said
-
Life is like....(part deux)
-
.:elite+taste=elitaste:.
-
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(230)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(55)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(39)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(13)
eye see you
Mr. Chi City
Jamie Foxx is back
Beat ya feet kings
Ludicris one more drink
My tattoo artist gives me wings!!
Vicious joint
Amazing
Heartless video
I have no idea why John McCain chose Sarah Palin, ...
Musiq Soulchild new joint is hot
CONGRATULATIONS BARACK OBAMA
KATT WILLIAMS DEAD !?!?!?!?
►
October
(20)
About Me
Dre
Washington, DC, United States
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment