Thursday, August 27, 2009

BOW WOW - THE GREEN LIGHT................... BLAH


So I finally dragged myself to listen to this joint at work (I refuse to put it on my ipod, iphone or laptop). Anways it's definitely a progression from lil bow wow (They call me bow wow the don the dutch-------BAMMMA) but yea, wholetime it's better even though there are rumors that people write his rhymes. If that's true then he needs to stop bein cheap and get some better writers. With that being said, Shad Moss (That's his new name............ I know bamma right?) is one of the most unoriginal rappers I've heard in a long time. It's one thing to be influenced by other rappers but with Murcielagoo Moss (another bamma ass alias) having one of the arguably longest careers in rap, wouldn't you think he would be influencing others instead of biting people with newer careers? I'll go out on a limb and say the only reason why he's lasted so long is because of the goosin ass youngins out there. Back to the biting, he has Drake, wayne, twista, T.I., and Souljah boy songz on here. I can't say it's a disappointment because I didn't expect anything from him. I won't be postin a link to download it here, u can look for it lls. Negative 4 stars SHAPOWWW!!!!

No comments: