Thursday, May 21, 2009

ARE WE MEANT TO BE HAPPY?

C'est La vie......

A rack of things run through my mind.. (If you know me then you should know that I'm rarely if at all not thinking about different things at the same time)

Sooooo for the past month or so, I've been racking my brain. Life never seems to get easier in my opinion, nor does it become less complicated.

It seems that 99.9% of the decisions I make do not lead to my happiness (quintessential catch 22s), and though the outcomes are mostly the same I continue to move forward, because to me the only thing worse than being unhappy is giving up on becoming happy.

I am a firm believer that the meaning for life is to fuck (to put it bluntly). All organisms function to prepare to reproduce, reproduce, and then ensure that their progeny can reproduce. However it doesn't explain the time in between, like Why does a dog have fun playing with a ball? or Why do we enjoy driving fast or do little girls like playing hop-scotch? these actions have no (in my opinion) function other than to make the individual happy.

So I'm like that German shepherd chasing after the tennis ball, it's just I'm always an inch away, and when I think Imma bout to sink my teeth in it, the ball disappears.

I make decisions that I don't regret, not because I always make the right decisions but because I'd rather suck it up and move on then to waste any bit of time worrying about what dumb ass decisions I've made today.


while I'm rapping like shit, the conclusion is

NO HAPPINESS + NO REGRETS = ME


No comments: