Monday, June 8, 2009

I CALL THIS SHIT THE CALM

Life is to short, Why worry about the small shit......But the small shit is what bothers us the most. It's one thing to be hit with a 2x4 and it's another to be shot to death with a nail gun.

The older I get the more I realize that life not only gets more complicated and stressful but it gets better. Though it may be somewhat cliché life really is what you make it. I refuse to settle. Complacency breeds unhappiness, and the last thing I want to be is one of the old heads with a hunch back who can't walk but 12inches/hr that's mad at the world. Soo I continue to try to better myself. I work little jobs so that I can work bigger ones, I go to school so that I can achieve more in life, and I put up wit bammas so that I can grow as a person.

I know in an earlier post I said the meaning of life is to FUCK... I still feel this way btw, however I think another... i guess hobby or added responsibility (for lack of a better word) is that we as individuals and as a whole grow. We not only grow taller, wider, stronger, but hopefully (but not most of the time) we grow more mature, intelligent, wise, and successful.

I find this is where I'm the most at peace. When I can see myself progressing, accomplishing, and wanting more I find that my mood is better, my life is better, and that perpetual cloud that hangs over my head begins to show some breaks where the sun can shine through.


With all that bein said, YOU HAVE TO LIVE FOR YOU. We all want to keep people happy with us and we all sacrifice our happiness for others and to an extent we have to in order to avoid being labeled as selfish. However we all must realize when we're bein selfish and when those who are labeling us that are actually taking advantage of us.

I personally find myself conflicted and pulled in 5 directions between my happiness and everyone else'. In the words of Drake "...TO MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY I THINK I WOULD NEED A CLONE"


MAINTAIN YOUR INTEGRITY + COMPROMISE ONLY WAT U HAVE TO + CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD NO MATTER WAT = AN EVER CHANGING, GROWING, BETTER YOU


No comments: