Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TRANSFORMERS 2 .......UMMMMM YEAAA :-\



Shoutouts to my mans Kid Cudi (I don't really know him but whatever). Now I know it's not just me, you can tell me if I'm wrong, but the trailer for Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen made the movie come off as if it was going to have a dark tone to it which I was more than syced about. Being that most of these comic/cartoon real life adaptations have been getting a "emo" make over I was lookin forward to seeing the way they changed the original to fit that motif. SOOOOOO me and my friend Krack went and saw it the day after it came out.

FYI for all the people who haven't seen it I won't give any plot details or shit like that. I hat that shit.

I mean the joint started off kinda dark, but it quickly got into that funny shit that the first movie was on. This movie in my opinion was the same style even in the plot transitions and climax as the first movie. The only different was that there was more autobots and decepticons. It was a good movie, don't get me wrong, but I would've appreciated a more serious storyline. AH WELL :-\

3 comments:

XIomara OKonkwo said...

i want to see it but I don't think I have 2 hours to just give away I will wait till it comes on dvd where i can pause and get snacks in between.

Dre said...

I mean I don't support pirating but there are a rack of "online" opportunities.

XIomara OKonkwo said...

I saw transformers with my family at like 11 pm on july 4th and it was eh to saw the least. I mean it was a good movie but some parts could have been replaced with something better or just cut out. Like all that love ish and crap... Basically I agree with you I wanted to go see transformers to see killig of robots not a love story line... I hope the 3rd one is better because this one lived off the hype of the first one.

But don't get me wrong it is a good movie, but it was hyped up